[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble reinstalling optec 3600

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:58:42 -0600

Hi,
I forgot to mention that the Plus tek man in tech support told me that a lot of their new scanners have problems and he told me if I get a brand new one then the lamp might not come on at all.
He said they have a problem with a condencer and the lamp.
So he didn't want to replace my scanner with a new one. I have only had it since the first of September. Too he won't listen to me since I am a woman and he has figured out that I am blind.

Laura Ann