[bksvol-discuss] Re: this is back on step0 one

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 17:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

I was driven to go to my dictionary. According to Webster's New
CollegiateDictionary it means too be too old, , e.g., to be incapacitated or
disqualified for active duty. I didn't think I'd heard of it in connection with
people, but perhaps I did and don't remember. Plus, Roger, you're also right;
it can mean outdated, obsolete

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: