[bksvol-discuss] Re: Favorite Scanno of the week

I did that with the first book I proofed for bookshare, a biography with a lot
of foreign names.  I was almost  finished with the book before I realized that
I could get the print book from the library. Before that I proofed  while
connected to the 'Net so I could google quickly

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: