[bksvol-discuss] Re: this is back on step0 one

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:00:19 -0400

I still have the print book too, if anyone has questions about the book.
It's not really a story book. It is more like a teacher's work book with
printable pages to give to students. I thought it was a reading book when I
requested it from the library. But I actually learned one new word from the
book myself, even though it's for I think grades 4 through 8.

25 Wacky and Wonderful Stories That Boost Vocabulary
--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Sunshine and Shadow by Earlene Fowler