[bksvol-discuss] Re: this is back on step0 one

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:03:02 -0700

Hi Valerie,

    If you wonder about converting the font to something smaller and want to
see if its size matters at some point, you can increase your paper size to
make your pages longer.  Do you know how to do that in word?  If not, I'll
send instructions.

    Let's see what I'm really trying to say intelligently.  In case the font
sizes in your book are changing and those changes might be important, you
can leave them as they are to determine once you've worked through the book
and can increase the paper size instead of shrinking the font.  Because,
maybe different sized fonts are important in that book?  Like maybe a
sighted reader could skim for all fonts of say size 22 to find information
about definitions, but size 14 will be something else kind of information,
so you might want to preserve those differences.  I don't know, I'm just
thinking while I type, and the thoughts are kind of jumbled, so... shutting
up now.

Ask if you'd like to know how to increase your paper size in Microsoft Word.

Mayrie

  _____