[bksvol-discuss] Re: taming step 1 into a smaller list

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:55:58 -0600

Hmm, Alison.  Thanks for your explanation.

This seems a little counter productive to me. It would make more since for the validator to have the notes from the previous validator as part of the download history. that way, someone could release the book and include their notes, giving someone else with more time, experience, or interest in the book to validate it. Having to go through the upload process and requiring Claire to take the time to make notes is more time consuming, and may not target the same issues the original validator noticed.

I'm wondering if making Claire the only one to make these notes is another policy in place due to the copyright constraints?

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>