[bksvol-discuss] Re: taming step 1 into a smaller list

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 05:39:18 -0800 (PST)

What if when a person works on a book, but cannot finish it for a particular
reason, if he or she could "accept" the book instead of releasing it, and
change the title to say something like NEEDS MORE WORK (like where you would
put BSO or HOLD FOR). Then the file would be uploaded to Bookshare, and Claire
would know from seeing the title that it needs to go back to step 1 instead of
being approved?

  You can change the title of a book when you accept it. We do it all of the
time when we take out the HOLD FOR.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Snipped in the Bud by Kate Collins
I'm an eBay affiliate! Please click my link before you bid: Find hard to find
items on eBay!