[bksvol-discuss] Re: taming step 1 into a smaller list

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:57:39 -0500

Since people are getting credits for this stuff, how is BookShare supposed
to apportion
this.  This just makes more work for the staff.  If one can't do a book
because of unfamiliarity with the material, punt.  If it's so bad that a
single person can't fix it all, reject.  If one just hasn't the time, teach
yourself not to over commit by doing shorter books or taking a brief vacation. Heavens, this isn't rocket science, and yet, I never see this issue go away. It's been around for what seems years.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>