[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 00:53:19 -0700

Hi,

        I'm not at all sure that I understand what you're asking, but here
is what I do know. Bookshare's actual physical location (the place where
their building and much of the staff are) is in California.  Their server is
somewhere in the midwest.

Why? No idea. Does that make a difference?

        Should we, as the end users actually care one way or the other about
this? Is it any of our business?

Mayrie