[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:33:36 EDT

Now that you mention it that phrase sounds familiar to me too. And if I
didn't have the habit of reading and responding to my email in the order it
came in, but instead read all of it before responding, I would have had that
phrase in mind from your later messages and would not have had to say that I
did not recall the reason she gave us. Be that as it may, though, she did not
tell us that it was storage space.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare
Date:
9/6/2009 10:55:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

The reason Pavi gave was the one I already mentioned: that it was stressful
for the database to deliver those long lists. I no longer have the message
here,
but I recall that phrase distinctly.

Evan

block quote