[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare

That sounds more like processing power or catering to older browsers
that can't handle unlimited size pages than pure hdd space.  Like I
said, if actual storage space is an issue, bookshare has bigger
problems than duplicate books in the collection.

Before going blind I worked on database systems with multi-terabyte
storage requirements.  If storage space is a problem, you simply have
more significant problems than whatever task you are trying to solve
at the moment.

On 9/5/09, E. <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Storage space may indeed be an issue. Apparently, storage space is
> one of the reasons cited by engineering for not having the entire
> "check in books" page come up as one list so we can search the entire
> list instead of the way it is now where we can only search a hundred
> at a time.
>
> Elizabeth

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx