[bksvol-discuss] Re: storage space for bookshare

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 01:03:37 -0400

It startled me too when engineering talked about not being able to show all of "check in books" as one list because of storage space considerations. You and I Larry both agree about storeage being inexpensive. No idea what is going on except they told me storeage was an issue for them.

E.

At 12:59 AM 9/6/2009, you wrote:
I just bought a 1 terabyte drive for $89.  Two terabytes are running for
about 200.  I can't imagine storage is the problem.