[bksvol-discuss] Re: speaking of classics

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 19:20:19 -0500

Oh, goodie! Thank you, Paula, I'll keep watching for them to show up on the new books list then. smile.

Judy s.

Paula and James Muysenberg wrote:
Hi, Judy,

I think the list of books Carrie sent last week, which out-sourcers are working
on, included a bunch of Martha Finley books. It looked like they are doing
quite a bit of her Elsie series, but I didn't see any of her Mildred books.

I didn't get through the whole book list though. There were so many that I
called it quits after about three hours. Smile!