[bksvol-discuss] Re: speaking of classics

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

es, the Heidi series,and I think bookshare has theThe Five Little Peppers
series.The Secret Garden is a wonderful children's classic, As is The Little
Lame Prince .  Pollyanna is wonderful. The Adventures of a Brownie is, I
believe available in some libraries  It and The Little Lame Prince are both by
DInah Vraik

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: