[bksvol-discuss] Re: speaking of classics

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:15:39 -0500

Thanks a million.
I shall.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Prater
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:50 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: speaking of classics

  Hey, Gwen, do an author search for Carrie Bender (she is an Amish writer),
and Martha Finley and L. M. Montgomery.  They write books like this and I'm
sure there are others but I can't think of them right now.  There is Heidi,
Heidi grows up, and Heidi's children also.  I'm drawing a blank as to others
but maybe others can refresh my memory.  As to Nancy Drew, look under the
author Carolyn Keene or Kene--not sure on spelling.  Hope this helps.  Have a
blessed day.