[bksvol-discuss] Re: speaking of classics

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 15:48:49 -0400

Hi all,

You might also want to read the books by Jean Straton Porter, i.e. Girl of the Limberlost, Laddy, Freckles and At The Foot Of The Rainbow. Be careful when searching because she's listed as Straton, Porter Jean Now I ask you, that's about like Bois, W.E.B. Du. C'mon folks, we can do better than this!

I didn't find Girl of the Limberlost but I know it's in the Public Domain and it should be in the Gutenberg stuff we got. I have it here on one of Seltzer's CDs. I think our new librarian needs to fix this one.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring