[bksvol-discuss] Re: request of submitters

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:01:51 -0400

Hi Emily. I don't think you're speaking out of turn here at all and in fact,
most, if not all, of the people here on this list would agree with what you're
saying here. Again most, if not all, of the people on this list do more than
the minimum requirements. Many times when discussions of this sort come up
people say they're preaching to the choir here and that's why. Most of us are
on this list to begin with because we do want to do better, we want to do more
and we want what we do to be quality work. That doesn't mean everyone who
doesn't belong to the list does less and their work isn't quality. It just
means most, if not all, of us who are here definitely agree that we do go
beyond what Bookshare says we absolutely have to.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: