[bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 00:09:56 -0700

Hi, Kathy, write me at kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxxx Regards, Kim. P.S.: I
understand it can be a real bear finding out someone's email address if
you belong to a list. I don't know what screen reader you have, but if
it's Jaws, then you have to do what I call the cursor-routing tango. You
go where you hear the email adress is, then route your Jaws cursor to
the P.C. cursor (or is it the other way around?) then you use your arrow
keys so you can hear how the person's name is spelled, etc. etc. A bit
tedious, but it can be done. Me, I prefer not to bother if I can avoid
it. I hate jumping through hoops and will do whatever I can not to do
so. K.