[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers are in brackets

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:11:13 +0000

Hi Rik,

Everyone is correct: please remove the brackets! As long as the page numbers
are on their own line with nothing else on that line and the first or last line
of the page, they’ll be fine. They do not all need to be at the top or bottom
of the book, or have a blank line above and below to “protect” them.

Best,

Madeleine