[bksvol-discuss] Re: old books

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:46:10 -0600

Hi Tony,
    Since joining this summer, I've been going through my large collection
of Hardy Boys books as well as a few other series. I recently submitted some
Tom Swift III books from the 80s that my university library had, one of
which scanned very easily, but the other two were extremely time consuming
because the spine was so tight and each page required numerous corrections.
The library has a few more of those, but I've not found time to tackle them
if they are as well tightly bound.
There are some Tom Swift that are out there on the net out of copyright that
aren't on BookShare, I guess I should send Marissa an email seeing if those
can get added to our collection.

Jake----- Original Message -----