[bksvol-discuss] old books?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:29:33 -0500

Dear Booksharian Friends,

In a couple of weeks Akron will have an antiquarian book fair with over 60
dealers. Often these books, many of which are rare collector's items, are too
expensive for our Volunteer budgets, but you never know what perfectly priced
treasure is there.

I haven't saved all of the exchanges about series or authors some of you are
trying to cover. If you are looking for any books, write to me off list with
the book name and author and the highest price you'll pay. If I find what
you're looking for I'll buy it and the postage to send it to you will be my
contribution.

I could also call you on my cell before buying anything for you, and, you can
pay me after you get the book.

I'm not sure what I'll be looking for; probably something Irish, Scottish,
Welsh or poetry. The fun is in the search.

Always with love,

Lissi