[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 22:49:18 -0600

Jamie, I'd love to proof it for you. It was one I had my eye on, but I haven't gotten it to scan.

Melissa

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Did somone sign up to scan book #3 on Kim's list yet?
3. Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads: New Techniques, Extraordinary Flavor by Peter Reinhart. If not, I've requested it from the library.
--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Lucy in the Sky by Paige Toon

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michrxtech.com/books.html>