(no subject)

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:12:33 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't seen the list itself, as  didn't recognize your name and didn't even
know it was there until I read this post.

But I'm so happy you're doing this, I was moved to tears. And I'm so grateful
to Tony for filling in with his weekly list. Even though I personally don't
need such a list I do know how valuable it is to people for the reasons you
mentioned. It's the one thing I felt really really bad abut not being able to
do. I knew how important it was to people

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm