[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:22:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, lori. Were you able to get what you eeded, if so I'll cancel the hold.
Otherwise I'll send what you need as soon as I can. From what the PT in the
hospital said typing is good therapy. I'm operating on that principle while
awaiting tests to be completed, and various medical (pharmacologcal and
physical therapy to begin
Cindy