[bksvol-discuss]

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cindy" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 00:09:37 -0400

Cindy,

I had submitted it in Kurzweil as that was the best copy. The rtf I could only
read in my word programs so I did no know for certain what it looked like but I
thought that it might be as bad as the ones I tried to work with whereas I knew
the K 1000 was very good and possibly excellent as it in as the as close to an
exact copy as I could have wished for (if memory serves) and at least in the
copies I was working with the contents were very good, it was the size and the
spacing on the page (not the scansion) that was weird.  And that had never been
a problem with the  kes . For some reason I thought you had that one.

Amy

JPEG image