[bksvol-discuss] Re: new volunteer

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:54:23 -0400

Welcome, Colleen.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colleen Edwards" <scenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:21 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] new volunteer

I thought I would introduce myself as a I am a new volunteer. I am a Hadley student with visual and physical disabilties. I enjoy reading on bookshare. I love being able to download a book and read for pleausre or for research.

I am currently scanning by computer, "Your Puppy Purebred Buyers Guide." I would like to try my hand at validating, too.

Colleen Edwards
Washington State
email: scenter@xxxxxxxxxx