[bksvol-discuss] Re: new volunteer

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:28:28 -0500

Yeah, Bob!  (smile)  Jen is my kind of volunteer as well.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Bob W
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 4:43 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: new volunteer

Uh Scott perhaps someone's training letter needs to be updated?

Way to go Jen, you're my kind of vvolunteer. "If they don't say you can't,
that means you can." At least until they say you can't, then you do it just
one more time.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Aberdeen" <freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx>