[bksvol-discuss] Re: new volunteer

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:42:47 -0400

Hi, Colleen. Welcome to the list. I'm glad you're here. (smile) There
are a lot of animal lovers on Bookshare, and I know they'll enjoy your
book. If you have any questions about some aspect of volunteering,
please ask. That's what this list is for, and there are some really
nice people here who will help you.

--
Monica Willyard