[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:17:23 -0500

Hi Cindy,
Thanks, I'll do that. I would have never thought to check that way. *smile*. Once again thanks.
Georgina
I’m not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst

From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 12:46 PM
Okay, Georgina, my local library does not have that book.  I
can do an
inter-library
loan for it, but lately that's been taking
approximately two weeks.

Can anyone else do any better?

I'm going to give it a day to wait for other responses
before I
request the inter-library
loan.

Patiently,
Marilyn

On Sep 3, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Georgina wrote:

> Hi Marilyn,
> The book is called The Dead Wives Society (Scotia
MacKinnon #3)
> by Sharon Duncan.  Missing pages 82 83.  I read the
book about 3/4th
> through, and didn't even notice that those pages
were missing.