[bksvol-discuss] Re: linefeeds we want to get rid of

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:49:32 -0600

That is what I have been doing with Abduction.  Read, correct, delete,
replace as I go.  I wanted to read it anyway.  I'm on P. 145 but will be
doing more on it now.  Does next week make two weeks that you have had the
book, Cindie, or does it make three?  There haven't been any scannos I
couldn't make out sinnnce I asked about the last one.

Sue S.