[bksvol-discuss] Re: linefeeds we want to get rid of

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:58:17 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately, that's the way my scanner converter
converts. The only way I've figured to get rid of them
is by hand as I read along. You can get rid of them a
paragraph at a time, at least on Word, by blackening
the paragraph up to the final mark (it's a paragraph
mark  in my Word) and replace with nothing. However,
I've found this more time-consuming in a whole book
than by reading the book and deleteing the paragraph
symbol as I go.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com