[bksvol-discuss] Re: linefeeds we want to get rid of

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:31:57 -0800 (PST)

It's not due until the 22d, and I can probably renew
it for three more weeks if necessary. I'm glad you're
thinking about itk though. People keep forgetting to
tell me when they've finished with the book, and I
hate to ask. However, recently I assumed that the was
finished with the book and so, since I'd finished
reading it for myself (it was Philippa and I'd wanted
to read it anyway), I returned it -- an a week later
the validator found another page that was missing. Now
I set aside my inhibitions and ask -- and good thing,
too. The person who was doing Where I Was From was
long finished and has forgotten to tell me. Now I can
return it on Monday.

Cindy