[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is this is?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:44:59 -0500

> Hopefully you'll take your computer, or find one at
the hotel.  Don't they have compuer access in hotel
rooms these days, or do they just have porno movies?
(smile).

PP. I wouldn't know about porno movies.  Us blind folks don't have access to
the selection menus so we're forced to spend our time entertaining and
taxing our intellect, coming up with bedeviling and imaginative ideas to
keep this list occupied in our awsome absence.  I plan to take my note
taker, PAC-Mate.  I hope that I can connect to the internet either from the
room or from another place.

Hopefully you can bedevil us from there in your spare
moments so we don't go crazy from the absence of your
wit and games. Peter and Gustavo can help you in
Guido's absence. ANd it sounds as if some of the women
are game, too.

PP.  With all due respect to Peter and Gustavo, ... We certainly will miss
Guido's company, though.

Prat

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services
Queens College
Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services
The City University of New York
     ppatel@xxxxxx

> There goes my idea of leaving you something to do so
> that you don't cause
> trouble.  Maybe I should think of something else.
>
> Prat
>
> Hopefully you'll take your computer, or find one at
the hotel.  Don't they have compuer access in hotel
rooms these days, or do they just have porno movies?
(smile).

Hopefully you can bedevil us from there in your spare
moments so we don't go crazy from the absence of your
wit and games. Peter and Gustavo can help you in
Guido's absence. ANd it sounds as if some of the women
are game, too.

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs