[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil's online search

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:08:55 -0600

I don't know if I will be able to help, and I will be gone for the weekend,
but what type of router do you have.  My router doesn't interfere with
Kurzweil's online features, and maybe I could figure out why mine works and
yours doesn't if i had some more information.  Write to me off list by
Monday if you're interested.
netentity at earthlink dot net

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/