[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil's online search

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:36:06 -0500

Hi Kellie,

Ah, your problem is clear, you are supposed to kick the front not slap it.

Dave

At 03:52 PM 1/6/2005, you wrote:
Ah, Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Right now I have to slap the front of my
computer, but that's because the case rattles. <lol> I'd love to throw this
computer out the window as soon as the new one is up and running, but since
I live in the basement I won't bother. Somehow there's just nothing very
satisfying in the thought of hoisting the beast up over my head and through
the window so I can set it on the sidewalk. <lol>
Kellie