[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil's online search

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:58:32 -0600

Kelly,  change settings/configuration/site cash to always refresh.
In general,  you should consider posting K specific questions to the
Kurzweil 1000 list directly for better response/handling.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
01/05/2005 01:29 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] kurzweil's online search

Hi all,
I have the 9.02 update installed. Yesterday and today I have been trying
use Kurzweil to grab some books. However, when I update the bookshelf I
only
see 4483 titles. And when I try to search for a book, I almost never find
things even when I know ahead of time that they're there. For example,
when
I search for books by Dave Barry, I only get one. I know that Bookshare
has
11 of his books. Could someone please try updating their Kurzweil
bookshelf
or running a search and see whether there's something going on or if it's
just my system? If it's not working in general that's fine, I just want to
know so I can stop going crazy.
Kellie