[bksvol-discuss] k2 list books for Cindy

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:22:23 -0500

Dear Everyone,

I'm always happy to see more categories for our bookshare list. Would it be possible for anyone, I'm volunteering, though any willing person would be great, to alphabetize the list by author, thus keeping series together?

I want to talk to Cindy about a half dozen books but first I wanted to make sure they weren't already in the collection. It was more time consuming since the order seemed random.

I have,
"I Was So Mad," by Mercer Mayer.

It's not in the collection, but several other books for very young readers were there. Can I help add them to the list, or send a list of the titles to anyone in particular who could add them?

Cindy, I have 2 copies of 6 books which include pictures. Would you be interested in my sending you a set to scan and then keep or pass on the copies I sent and possibly designating me to validate them as they aren't long, and I have duplicate copies making any checking very easy for me?

In addition to, I Was So Mad, there's, Shawneen and the Gander, by an Irish Author, It's Valentine's day, Next Spring, an Oriole reading level 3.3, Shamrocks, Harps, and Shillelaghs, the story of the St. Patrick's Day Symbols and a book about the creatures in the Two Towers, the second lord of the Rings Movie. The last 2 might interest kids and adults starting at about fourth grade.

I'm still dealing with medical stuff, but my worst fear was tentatively ruled out and now there's just more waiting, testing, etc to do in hopes of finding a tidy, treatable, answer.

I'm nearly finished with, Evening in the Palace of Reason," very interesting but musically and historically deep. It's recreational if you really love learning. My opinion is that it's masterfully written, but this is nonfiction.

Always With Love,

and Love reading about all of your contributions and ideas,

Lissi