[bksvol-discuss] Re: k2 list books for Cindy

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 03:56:44 -0500

Dear Cindy,

The 6 books I mentioned seemed like good candidates for the Bookshare collection as they aren't there now. I am interested in the 2 Irish books and The Lord of the Rings, and thought the other three were just nice little books to add. Since I have duplicates of all 6, I thought I could mail you a set and keep the other in case I needed them for reference for validating. I wouldn't want the 6 I mailed you back. You could chop them, or pass them along any way you liked.

I directed this inquiry to you because all of the books are illustrated and I thought illos made scanning difficult for blind scanners. Please correct me if I've made wrong assumptions.

You are welcome to contact me off list at

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you are willing to take these books on.

As for alphabetizing the new list, that was a passing thought, but are they looking to add more books already accepted in the collection? If so, to whom would I send that list? I believe there are about 10 already on the bookshare shelf by the author of "Boy Was I Mad, addressing such topics as friendship, the dentist, siblings etc etc.

Always With Love,

Lissi.