[bksvol-discuss] Re: Never Say Die

Nooooo! Oh, dear. Did Gerald (I think it was) and my
info about the copyright info arrive too late?

If that and page 8 were the only problems, we could
have fixed them.

I'll write to Gustavo. Maybe he can put it back and I
can take it.

I'm almost finished with and ready to accept and
upload Robin Cook's Brain. It was really a very clean
scan, and thus a pleasure to read from that point of
view, although I didn't really understand enough of
the medical stuff and computer stuff to really enjoy
it. But the only things wrong with it, that was going
to cause it to be rejected, was lack of page breaks,
page numbers and a couple of missing pages--which I
could understand because in my paperback copy of the
book two pages stuck together, and if I weren't
reading it as I went along and double-checking for
page numbers I wouldn't have noticed it. Also, the
Author's Note at the end of the book is missing. As
soon as I scan and validate those, and spell-check for
anything I missed, I'll upload the book.

But that's why I hate to see things rejected. Some
things are really easy to fix if I can get the book,
and it sounds as if maybe Never Say Die is one of
them.

Cindy

--- "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=wE5LpuKBDv&isbn=1551661764&itm=2