[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted 25 books

  • From: Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 22:05:43 -0600

I would love one of those scanners.  They  sure would be nice.  Ah
well one can dream!
I am playing with GMail on the web.  It's interesting.  GMail is being
wierd on my outlook express so I'm sorry if this contains any errors.
I am working on a book called The Young Kennedys, or something like
thatt... Very interesting!
Amber