[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted 25 books

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:28:28 -0500

Carrie, I can't believe you did all that. I know we just had this discussion, but You and Cindy and all other sighted souls who help grow the Bookshare collection are awesome!!! Thanks for all your time and hard work!
Best,
Donna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrie Karnos" <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>