[bksvol-discuss] Re: just sent Hero With a Thousand Faces to admin queue

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 10:10:06 -0600

Yes, that was a great book, as were To Sail Beyond the Sunset and Friday,
simply for introducing me to ideas I'd never imagined before.

I got my first guide dog at sixteen, as I graduated early and was headed off
to college.  I don't have a dog now, and waffle on whether to get one, but
that's all definitely OT.

Perhaps we can coordinate on some of the mythology books, so we don't grab
the same ones.

Lora