[bksvol-discuss] Re: just sent Hero With a Thousand Faces to admin queue

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 17:02:11 -0400

I have lived with and partnered with many wonderful dogs since then. All of them have shared loving lives with people around me.

E.

E.
That is horrible.
I am so sorry that happened to you.
I know that was tramatic to have to take your seeing eye dog back and get another one.

Sometimes teens and kids can be so cruel.

Laura Ann