[bksvol-discuss] Re: just sent Hero With a Thousand Faces to admin queue

  • From: Laura Ann Grymes <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 17:01:15 -0500

bummer huh.

Hope he has learned better

Laura Ann

It was 1970. Now it is against the law. Remember in 1970 there was no law to support mainstreaming or college admissions for that matter. All that came long after I gradulated college.

E.
At 03:51 PM 10/8/2006, you wrote:

thats against the law and the supperintendent should have been sued.
Was he?

That is terible.
I am so sorry for the pain some Guide dog handlers have had to face.
Laura Ann
At 11:56 AM 10/8/2006, you wrote:

How cruel some kids can be!  Had it not been for those kids, your first dog
would have worked out.

My best friend in high school got a dog before our senior year, but the
school superintendent made her keep him outside in a kennel.  The kennel was
in the sun during that hot September, and her dog got a heat stroke and
died.

Sue S.