[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for revisited

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 18:36:05 -0600

Jamie, that would be great!  smile.  Thanks!

And I'm glad you like my descriptions. grin. Makes me feel like a well-fed plump tabby cat snoozing on a heat vent.

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Judy, the next time I get a children's book which could use some really terrific descriptions, I'll scan the pictures and put them in and ask if you want to give it a whirl, ok? I thought it was you. Your descriptions are amazing.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Goose in the Pond - Earlene Fowler
Join Audible Now and Get TWO FREE DOWNLOADS! <http://www.anrdoezrs.net/email-1683725-3216886?sid=Email120107>