[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for revisited

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:39:44 -0600

Hi, Tracey.

I understand what you're saying. I feel like someone saying they want to validate that book should snag it as soon as possible or let someone else validate it. I try to download books within 48 hours of being submitted, and then I renew them weekly until I can get them submitted. If I'm going out of town or something else unexpected comes up, I'll post to this list letting people know what's going on.

I understand that many validators have school or work outside of Bookshare and that unexpected things may come up from time to time, but I think it's just common courtesy to release the book if someone can't get to it in a timely manner.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>