[bksvol-discuss] Re: have a little problem

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:54:38 -0500

Robert,
    I agree with Guido, you probably should delete the book in question from
your PC and then download and unpack it again.  You may also want to run the
Repair tool in Victor Reader.  You do that by starting the uninstallation
process from the Control Panel.  You will be asked what you want to do and one
of the choices is to repair the application.
    By the way, you should be using version 1.2.1 of the Unpack Tool.  Other
versions may work poorly or not at all.  Thanks.

            Peter