[bksvol-discuss] guidelinesRE: Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 20:41:27 -0700

Hi, I think that the submitter and the proofreader could consult together in
posting guidelines for a file. Why assume the two parties will automatically
underrate or overrate a book? Hopefully both parties are people of good will
who wish to inform the reader. Anyhow, submitters will submit stuff they
like or stuff as a favor for somebody else. In this instance, all they want
to do is send in a great scan. I think it's entirely possible for both
parties to submit guidelines that will inform the reader. People will have
their opinions, but they can choose when and how they will be expressed.
Regards, Kim.