  From: gwen tweedy
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:22 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  It's not so much uncomfortable as
  lots of those books they have  loads of it I have one grown daughter, so I'm
not as prudish as you might imagine.  But when you have  just pages and pages
of  discriptions which really add nothing to a story I guess I just don't need
to read about it and my nieces and nephes if they had to be here, don't need to
read about it either and if it's marked as no adult content, that would say to
me that anyone could read it.
  I don't care what people read but there is plenty of books out there I have
seen even in here, that doesn't have that stuff and it's perfectly enjoyable.
  A person does it in the privacy of their bedrooms I don't care if it sales or
not for me it doesn't sell. And I as a reader have just as much right to read
the tamer stuff and can have  the right to have that choice without worrying if
I'm gonna stumble on what I determine as sorry but for me personally it is smut.
  For you it's fine reading yea that is good but I should be able to go into
one of these departments and be free from that if I so choose.
  I pick out what I want at the grocery store so I should be able to do the
same here. Supposing my niece had been looking over my shoulder I didn't know
about this particular book and opened it
  sorry but thanks, but no thanks my niece and I shouldn't accidentally stumble
upon this in trying to find a book.
  I know I'm wierd. I except that.