[bksvol-discuss] Re: getting rid of bold?

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 22:54:42 -0700

When I do it this way, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It seems to depend in part on the percentage of bold vs not bold text. If the text is mostly bold, selecting bold will make it all bold, then selecting bold again makes all unbold. If there is less bold than nonbold in the selection, selecting bold makes the nonbold bold and the bold nonbold, then selecting bold again sets everything back the way it was before, or sometimes does make everything bold then another time will make it all nonbold.

Misha

Judy s. wrote:
Hmm. That's really weird. I do this all the time, and it bolds everything, then unbolds everything. I'm stumped!

Judy s.